What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to and stored in the browser directories of your device (smartphone or PC). Cookies can be used for a variety of purposes such as identifying users, keeping track of preferences and activity (e.g. Language, Currency, IP address used and Time zone)
Types of Cookies and how we use them
- Session Cookies: are cookies that expire when you end the session (leave the site or close your browser). Session cookies are used to store certain information while you use the site that makes navigation and your experience on our site easier and more convenient.
- Persistent Cookies: are cookies that remain stored on your device until their expiry dates are exceeded or until they are deleted. They are used to store preferences so that the website can remember your choices the next time you access the site. They are used to provide a more customized experience to you whenever you access our website.
- Google Analytics: We use google analytics to understand better how users interact with our site so as track the performance of our site and provide inputs to further improve user experience.
- Imperva Incapsula: These cookies are used for security purposes.
- Zendesk: These cookies are used to understand how users interact with our live chat widget on the website.
Keeping Your Personal Information Safe
- Our cookies never store personal or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site we can recognize who you are and provide certain content to you.
- The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer or mobile device to obtain information about you or your family, or read any material kept on your device.
Various browsers have different methods of managing cookies (including disabling options). However, you should note that some cookies are essential and disabling them may result in some functions or services not functioning properly.
For more information on how to manage cookies, please refer to: https://www.aboutcookies.org
Updates of this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. Kindly review this policy from time to time to ensure that you have up-to-date information.